Amazon

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Infinite Joy of Online Shopping With Limeroad.com Part-1

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
Sorry for the late post, I know you all will be waiting for my Limeroad.com's review.

Here are the products which I ordered from Limeroad.com
The Infinite Joy of Online Shopping With Limeroad.com

You will not believe, all the three items, which I have ordered delivered in just 24 hours,  trust me!!! May be because their corporate office is in Gurgaon, anyhow they will deliver all the products on time, every time.

Excited to see the products? Here you go.

I have ordered laadylike purple dress



I just loved the packing






But did not like the material :( My over all rating for this product is 3.5/5

Lots of Love <3
Mamata Patil

2 comments:

  1. In my experience, Limeroad's products look fabulous in pictures but are often disappointing quality wise. I have returned so many of them because the material was flimsy. That is why; I stick to buying accessories.

    Your gown looks lovely Mamata, Do post an OOTD soon :)

    munniofalltrades.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree with you Khushboo, better to go for Accessories. They are just fab :)

      Delete