Amazon

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Furniture Shopping in Hyderabad

#100HappyDays- #Day2- Furniture Shopping in Hyderabad

Many e-commerce sites like flipkart, amazon, pepperfry online furniture stores provide furniture options with free shipping. I have purchased thousands of times as the furniture gets delivered to my doorsteps without any additional cost. But this time I and my Husband thought of going for a offline furniture shopping in Hyderabad. Many of my friends suggested me to go to Nampally, so we went. I know physical or offline furniture shopping may not provide free door-step delivery but we still wanted to go there.

Our breakfast on Saturday: Masala Dosa, with chutney and Sambar.



It took approx one hour for us to reach Nampally from our place. I must say, I was a hot summer afternoon after all!

I and my husband roamed got down near Nampally railway station and visited all most all furniture shops!!! Must say you get ample of choices with affordable price, which you can never get online.

We were looking for wooden furniture, as it is known for strength and durability. We have visited several shops like Beena furniture, The Green apple, Tarun furniture and finally ended up shopping at Lepakshi, we have ordered two wooden wardrobes and one kitchen unit from them.





Lepakshi furnitures have good collection with quality products at affordable price, they promised to deliver the products within one week, let us see what will happen. I will update and rate them on my upcoming blog!

As I was Saturday, we have visited Hanumanji's temple, which is near to Vinay Iconica Apartment.



Lots of LOVE <3
Mamata Patil


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. We are online shopping portalin Hyderabad.We provide people experience of both online and store Shopping in Hyderabad for more information please visit Hydstores...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post keep updating.we are also same catagery shopping in Hyderabad.We provide people experience of both online and store Shopping in Hyderabad for more information please visit Hydstores...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post.This blog giving great idea.we are also provide best furniture.
    Best furniture shops in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete