Amazon

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I am a Foodie and Here is My Beautiful Food!

#100HappyDays- #Day3-I am a Foodie and Here is My Beautiful Food!

When I have food on my mind, it is hard for me to work on anything. I feel like eating something different and delicious everyday! Additionally, eating good food for my and my family health is not difficult when I plan in advance. So, this is what we ate on Sunday, 17th April

Pyaz Paratha or Onion Paratha for breakfast


Had simple lunch as I planned to have rich dinner. Our lunch was white rice, sambar, papad and achar

At Dinner I have prepared, plain paratha, Dal Makhni and Paneer butter masala. Yey! I love this!!!


I love watching movies at night and that too my favourite movie  Bajirao Mastani, after dinner watched this movie and had some midnight munching too!



I ate butterscotch pastry, baked potato chips and pista cake!


When I have food on my mind, it is hard to work on anything. So, why to bother my gut when I can have food in the best way possible. :)

Lots of LOVE <3
Mamata Patil


No comments:

Post a Comment